October 27, 2010

05. A stork visited Tobolsk 15 years ago...

It seems that he didn't have anything more to do O_o But I greatly appreciate his efforts - and thank him for sitting here now and typing :D
I'm fifteen now. I'm not going to write some banal stories about what have I done and what I have not, I really have no time for it :D But there's a great achievement I haven't told you about - I am FLEXER. Officially. My name will be in the lists of particitants forever, I couldn't think of it earlier. It was the greatest dream of mine - just to participate in the first round. God, I am now in the third. My mom is going to take me in Tyumen and we'll have the time of our life. November 13-14.
And now I want to make a wish. Okay - a list of wishes, liiiittle :D
1. To get the status of FLEX-finalist 2011-2012.
2. To do something with my pronunciation.
3. To stay close with all my friends who mean everything.
4. To get the gold medal.
5. Must be the most important - I want all my relatives to be happy and healthy ^^
6. TO GET THIS FUCKING FIVE IN ALGEBRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. To win the All-Russian knowledge contest in English and Russian
...and more and more :)
Now I have to leave - I've stolen a task sheet from IT class ;)
byee!!!xoxo