August 12, 2010

01. So here I am =)

Hello there, diary!=) Here I am now) It's not easy to listen to one teenage girl's feelings, right? I hope you'll manage it =)

About me? Talkative - can chat with friends for hours and don't notice anything around. Friendly - friends are more than just people for me. Positive - always smile and make others smile. Passionate about languages since the very childhood, when i see a book (note, comment, just a piece of text) written in language i don't know, i forget about everything and start looking for phrasebooks in this language :D I love cycling, skating and rollerskating - i'm sporty girl at all) Keen on reading, my favourite author is sir Arthur Conan Doyle and my favourite book written by him is 'The Lost World' (btw, i like reading about dinosaurs, paleontology and cryptozoology are my hobbies too!). Even write sometimes. I like beading, there's a great amount of hand-made gismos in my house. And i love... LOVE animals. Amazin' creatures of Nature. I've got four funny pets - it's two times more animals then humen in my house :D

I love music, it's with me almost everyday :)) Like making photos and making 'em better in Adobe Photoshop. Know a little bit about computers (just everyday problems like banners or smth) and try to make my knowledge wider. Computer games... hmm, different, mostly 'Tycoon' games lately :) Collect stickers with smiles xD
So what... i gotta go to bed now but want to write a little bit more =) It's exactly midnight now...
...
.....
.........
Zzzzz
*snore*
what?
wtf??
hell, yeah... i forgot...
okay, guess it would be better for me to sleep for awhile =)
Good night, sleep tight, Polly =)

P.S. It's raining outside... and lightnings ^^